OUR PAINT CORRECTION PROCESS
1. MULTI-STEP HAND WASH
- Pre-rinse to remove heavy debris and road grime.
- Pre-foam and let sit to loosen bonded contamination.
- Wheels, tires, and fender wells safely degreased and cleaned with various wheel brushes.
- Engine bay thoroughly degreased and clean. Steam cleaning if necessary.
- Door jams, trunk jams, fuel fill area cleaned.
- Two bucket hand wash using premium microfiber wash mitt for a swirl-free finish.
2. PAINT DECONTAMINATION
- Paint, glass, and wheels are soaked with iron remover to remove embedded iron.
- Clay bar is used to remove bonded contamination from paint, glass, and lenses.
3. SURFACE PREPARATION AND INSPECTION
- Water is blown dry with air and finished with soft microfiber towels
- Surface is wiped down with isopropyl alcohol to remove claying lubricate, waxes, and sealants to exposed bare paint.
- Vehicle is inspected thoroughly using various LED lights.
- Rubber trim, emblems, vents, etc are masked off to prevent damage and debris from polishing.
- Paint is measured using a paint depth gauge.
4. SURFACE REFINISHING AND REFINEMENT
- Paintwork is corrected through one of our correction services.
5. FINAL PROCESS
- We apply a paint sealant lasting up to 4-6 months.
- Wheels wiped and protected with a Silica sealant.
- Window cleaned interior/exterior.
- Door jams wiped and protected.
- Tires protected with a water-based, none sling solution.
- Final walk-around with our inspection light to ensure quality service.